Domaine La Sapinière
At an altitude of 500 meters, right at the foothills of the Ardennes, lies the beautiful Domaine La Sapinière holiday park. Due to its central location in the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg, it is ideally suited for beautiful day trips to discover this versatile country.
- You can stay in comfortable apartments, relax in luxury holiday homes with infrared saunas and hot tubs, or enjoy a holiday with the entire family in one of the spacious (attached) holiday homes.
- Because of the multifaceted environment, there is something for everyone, so you may go on beautiful hikes in the national park, take an active bike ride or you can even visit fortresses and castles in the area.
- Even with the arrival of snow there are still a lot of activities to partake in, such as going on an unforgettable skiing trip in a real-life winter wonderland.
- Take a refreshing dip in the park's outdoor pool or, if it’s too cold, take a dip in the nearby indoor one, which is heated exactly with this scenario in mind.
- Hit a few balls on the mini golf course or on the tennis court, while you may also find a wonderful playground designed for children.
- If you have gotten hungry after all these activities, come and have a drink and eat at the Brasserie, ending the day on a wonderful note.
ResortNet has developed a completely new renovation and rental plan for the La Sapinière Holiday Park in collaboration with the owner. The current company has been assessed on turnover, references and bookings, a concept renovation plan has been developed, guidance has been given with the architectural renovation and with the choice of a completely new interior, the ResortNet Management software and a new rental strategy has been implemented.
In addition, we handle all bookings through our Customer Service department in collaboration with the reception team on site. All links with our partners are maintained through our IT department in Romania. This allows the owner of Holiday Park La Sapinière to focus on hospitality.